Random Excuse Machine Random Excuse Machine

I will review this...

after I punch my hairy grandpa.

Shoot 2: CC Mission 1 Shoot 2: CC Mission 1

Hmmm....

I pondered, I pondered for a long time, and I have come to the conclusion that YOUR A CHEAP ANIMATOR!!! GOD!! If your gonna make a cool game, animated good *well. The stick man was cool, I KILLED THAT WUSS!!!

True Warriors Demo Remake True Warriors Demo Remake

WHAT THE FUCK???

Im just almost 13,younger than you, and I can draw better with my dick!!!

Kangoo vs Kangoo Kangoo vs Kangoo

HAHAHAHAHA

That is the funniest and best game on new-grounds. MAKE A SEQUIL!!!

Kill Eminem Kill Eminem

Eminem is a bastard

Some of his music may sound all right, but hes a stupid prick. Insults his friggen wife man. What a bastard. He should get fuckin banned from cds. People shouldnt hafta listen to the crap he writes about. Hes also very unorigianal and that sux too. But good game KillaKane.

Super Mario Scene Creator Super Mario Scene Creator

Hey me again, dont worry

Suprisingly good. Basic drag operation yea, but its better than that friggen "Fukemon Dress-up: thing. Good to here that music again. Havent played ol' Super for a long time. Now for the part you put me down for:
I think it would have been better if there was a music on and off switch, animating marios and koopas (ie. dancing, walking) and your drag operation had a glitch while passing over other objects. Dont call my little sister mental (in which you already have) on account that she rather enjoyed this. ... I held back on my critic, so dont get pissed of like you usually do k?

Bunkles (Deluxe Edition) Bunkles (Deluxe Edition)

your a sick perv

what the fuck is wrong with you? babies? i mean, really. do you have a fucking problem?

Dessert Battle Lev. 1 Dessert Battle Lev. 1

I WANT MY MUFFINS!!!

If I wanted to shoot some retarded looking soldiers that dont even bleed I wouldnt click on something that has to do with desert would, DUMBASS!

RaT DeeJay 3 RaT DeeJay 3

POW POw Pow pow

for sure the best Rat DJ. looks great!

Rat DeeJay 2 Rat DeeJay 2

hmmm....

Its ok but compared to the other Rat DJs it sux. Some of the sounds just dont work with each other.